Ausdrain supplies a range of adjustable pedestals suitable for creating even, accessible and visually appealing surfaces across residential and commercial spaces. Suitable for use with pavers, timber decking and steel grating, Buzon adjustable pedestals are ideal for creating raised floors on balconies, terraces, green roofs, temporary floors and water features. Capable of accommodating heights from 17mm-1070mm, they can conceal services and offer easy access for maintenance of waterproof membranes. With waterproofing failures a persistent issue in the construction, building and landscaping industries, adjustable pedestals helps prevent waterproofing issues before they occur.
Buzon’s Slope Corrector compensates for a substrate fall of 0-5%, to provide a perfectly level floor finish and quick and easy onsite installation.
Why use adjustable pedestals?
- Allows for complete drainage
- Quick and easy to install
- Easy slope correction up to 5%
- Not harmful to the waterproof membrane
- Provides thermal and sound installation
- Supports large loads
- Allows for concealment of services including electricals and plumbing
Download a Buzon pedestal brochure below:DPH Pedestal Range